Permanent Tee Times
Application & Fees:
- Applications and payment for inclusion in the Permanent Tee Times are due to Sunset Valley Golf Club no later than April 10, 2021.
- Each group must be a foursome. The Captain is responsible for submitting all group fees.
- Each player is required to pay a $150 permanent tee time fee and pre-pay the 20-week walking greens fee.
- Resident of Highland Park – $1,000
- Nonresident – $1,180
- Permanent tee time application and payment may be submitted:
- Online – sunsetvalleygolfclub.org
- In-person – at Sunset Valley Golf Club, 1390 Sunset Road
- Mail (check payment only with application) check payable to “Park District of Highland Park” to 1390 Sunset Road, Highland Park, IL 60035. Click here to download application.
- 2020 Permanent Tee Time players have the option of keeping their 2020 tee times. Groups must consist of the same players.
- The Permanent Tee Time selection process shall be first–come, first–served.
- Once the Permanent Tee Time fee AND all 4 individual greens fee are paid, the foursome may pick from any available tee times.
- Only foursomes are eligible. If you need assistance in arranging a foursome, call SVGC at 847.432.7140. The golf club will assist players in connecting with a group but will not assign players to any group.
- Permanent Tee Time season is 20 weeks: May 1 –September 12.
- Starting times are at 9-minute intervals on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Before and after the permanent tee time season, times are available on a first-come, first–served basis. Reservations are taken up to two weeks in advance.
- Reservations for Holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day) are available to all players on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are taken up to two weeks in advance.
Rules & Policies:
1. Permanent tee time foursomes are expected to play at their assigned tee times, rain or shine, unless one of the following exceptions are met:
a. Course is closed
b. Tee times delayed due to frost or lightning
2. Foursomes will be not charged if the course is closed.
a. No credits will be issued for the following season
b. No cash refunds will be granted
3. Foursomes or individuals unable to attend their scheduled tee time must find a replacement group/player or cancel their tee time 48 hours in advance. All replacements should be reported to SVGC prior to their scheduled tee time. Within 48 hours of the scheduled tee time, the group/player is financially responsible for the tee times.
4. Our permanent tee time foursomes are subject to the same “Keep Pace” system the course runs daily. The first half, or the first 10 weeks of the permanent times, each foursome must keep pace at least 7/10 of the time. Groups that do not keep pace 7/10 of the time are subject to moving their permanent tee time to a later time. Foursomes that do not keep pace 70% of the time for the season are not eligible for the permanent tee time for the following season. The following maximum playing time criteria is used:
6-10am – Must play in 4 hours
After 10am – Must play in 4 hours and 10 minutes
5. The groups that play every week, rain or shine, and keeps pace every week will have the option to keep their starting time for the 2022 season.
1390 Sunset Road
Highland Park, IL 60035
P: (847) 432-7140
Pro Shop: 9am-3pm (weather permitting)
13ninety Restaurant & Bar: Closed for the season
Sunset Valley Golf Club is proud to be a member of the following prestigious golf organizations: